Survivors Shoah

Jewish internees, Orphans of the Holocaust, forced labourers and other victims of the Second World War are entitled to compensation. Survivors of the Shoah can learn more about their rights to reparation and administrative procedures on the Memorial website.

Those forced to work as slave labourers in countries occupied by Nazi Germany are also considered as victims of the Second World War. Survivors can apply for compensation also transferable to their spouses. You will find more information on the supplementary pension program on our website.

Survivors Shoah

Compensation for Jewish internees

'Political internees' who were imprisoned in camps, children houses or prisons in France or certain camps in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for at least three months during the Second World War can apply for a pension. On the Memorial website, you will find everything you need to know about pensions for civil victims of the war.

Orphans of the Holocaust in France

French citizens or foreigners, who lost one or both parents, because they were deported and died in a concentration camp in France, are considered as Orphan of the Holocaust. They are therefore entitled to a pension. You can find more details on the application process on our website.

Searches related to: Internee pension, Orphans holocaust, Compensation jews