Pension civil victim of the war

One of the priorities of the Shoah Memorial is the compensation of Holocaust victims and the prevention of further crimes against humanity. The Memorial website is therefore not only intended for survivors of the Holocaust but also for the general public.

The supplementary pension program is meant for slave labourers who had to work hard in countries occupied by Germans during World War II. The victims of forced labour have the right to compensation which is transferable to their spouses. The Memorial website provides them with details on the application process.

Pension civil victim of the war

Pensions and other forms of compensation for internees

'Political internees' who were imprisoned in camps, children houses or prisons in France or certain camps in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for at least three months during the Second World War can apply for a pension. On the Memorial website, you will find everything you need to know about pensions for civil victims of the war.

Orphans of the Holocaust in France

Those who have lost one or both parents in concentration camps during the Second World War are eligible as Orphans of the Shoah (or Orphans of the Holocaust). On our website, they can get information on how to fill out an application for a lifetime pension or other forms of compensation.

Searches related to: Jews internees, Compensation french jewish transported convict, Compensation jews