Orphans holocaust France

Jews who survived the Shoah can ask for compensation for the persecutions they suffered during the Second World War. On the Memorial website, they can find detailed information on their rights, the application process and other administrative procedures.

Forced labourers are also victims of the Second World War, since they had to work hard in countries occupied by Nazi Germany. Consequently, they can benefit from a supplementary pension programme. This kind of compensation for war victims is transferable to the surviving spouse.

Orphans holocaust France

Pensions and other forms of compensation for internees

'Political internees' who were imprisoned in camps, children houses or prisons in France or certain camps in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for at least three months during the Second World War can apply for a pension. On the Memorial website, you will find everything you need to know about pensions for civil victims of the war.

Compensation for Orphans of the Holocaust

French citizens or foreigners, who lost one or both parents, because they were deported and died in a concentration camp in France, are considered as Orphan of the Holocaust. They are therefore entitled to a pension. You can find more details on the application process on our website.

Searches related to: Orphans Shoah, Internee, Jews interned in France