Jews who survived the Shoah can ask for compensation for the persecutions they suffered during the Second World War. On the Memorial website, they can find detailed information on their rights, the application process and other administrative procedures.

The supplementary pension program is meant for slave labourers who had to work hard in countries occupied by Germans during World War II. The victims of forced labour have the right to compensation which is transferable to their spouses. The Memorial website provides them with details on the application process.


Pensions and other forms of compensation for internees

'Political internees' who were imprisoned in camps, children houses or prisons in France or certain camps in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for at least three months during the Second World War can apply for a pension. On the Memorial website, you will find everything you need to know about pensions for civil victims of the war.

Orphans of the Holocaust in France

Thanks to the Jospin decree from 13 July 2000, French citizens and foreigners whose parents were deported and killed in death camps during World War II are acknowledged as Orphans of the Holocaust. Consequently, they can apply for a lump-sum settlement or a lifetime pension.

Searches related to: Orphans holocaust, Restorations jews, Compensation victims