Financial compensations jews

Jews who survived the Shoah can ask for compensation for the persecutions they suffered during the Second World War. On the Memorial website, they can find detailed information on their rights, the application process and other administrative procedures.

Those forced to work as slave labourers in countries occupied by Nazi Germany are also considered as victims of the Second World War. Survivors can apply for compensation also transferable to their spouses. You will find more information on the supplementary pension program on our website.

Financial compensations jews

The rights of political internees

The official title of 'political internee' is attributed to any person who was interned after 16 June 1940 in France. French citizens and foreigners who were interned for more than three months are entitled to compensation and can apply for a pension. The administrative procedures are explained in detail on our website.

Compensation for Orphans of the Holocaust

Thanks to the Jospin decree from 13 July 2000, French citizens and foreigners whose parents were deported and killed in death camps during World War II are acknowledged as Orphans of the Holocaust. Consequently, they can apply for a lump-sum settlement or a lifetime pension.

Searches related to: Restorations jews, Compensation french jews, Jews interned in France