European jews victims

Jews who survived the Shoah can ask for compensation for the persecutions they suffered during the Second World War. On the Memorial website, they can find detailed information on their rights, the application process and other administrative procedures.

Forced labourers are also victims of the Second World War, since they had to work hard in countries occupied by Nazi Germany. Consequently, they can benefit from a supplementary pension programme. This kind of compensation for war victims is transferable to the surviving spouse.

European jews victims

The rights of political internees

The official title of 'political internee' is attributed to any person who was interned after 16 June 1940 in France. French citizens and foreigners who were interned for more than three months are entitled to compensation and can apply for a pension. The administrative procedures are explained in detail on our website.

Orphans of the Shoah

French citizens or foreigners, who lost one or both parents, because they were deported and died in a concentration camp in France, are considered as Orphan of the Holocaust. They are therefore entitled to a pension. You can find more details on the application process on our website.

Searches related to: Compensation french jews, Jews interned in France, Orphans Shoah