Compensation victims second world war

Jews who survived the Shoah can ask for compensation for the persecutions they suffered during the Second World War. On the Memorial website, they can find detailed information on their rights, the application process and other administrative procedures.

Those forced to work as slave labourers in countries occupied by Nazi Germany are also considered as victims of the Second World War. Survivors can apply for compensation also transferable to their spouses. You will find more information on the supplementary pension program on our website.

Compensation victims second world war

The rights of political internees

'Political internees' who were imprisoned in camps, children houses or prisons in France or certain camps in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for at least three months during the Second World War can apply for a pension. On the Memorial website, you will find everything you need to know about pensions for civil victims of the war.

Compensation for Orphans of the Holocaust

Thanks to the Jospin decree from 13 July 2000, French citizens and foreigners whose parents were deported and killed in death camps during World War II are acknowledged as Orphans of the Holocaust. Consequently, they can apply for a lump-sum settlement or a lifetime pension.

Searches related to: Compensation french jews, Surviving Shoah compensation, Interned in France