Parents deported

Jews who were deported from France during World War II will find details on their rights to compensation online. As soon as they receive the title of 'political deportee', they can apply for a pension.

The official title of 'political deportee' is given to those who were deported from France after 16 June 1940. Victims of the Holocaust like French and foreign deportees imprisoned or interned in concentration camps outside the national territory, and slave labourers can learn more about their rights on our website.

Parents deported

The rights of Jewish deportees

Those interned in or deported from France for political reasons during World War II have the right to wear the bronze 'Medal of deportation and internment' if they are acknowledged as 'political deportees/internees'. On our website, all rights to compensation for the victims of the Holocaust are described in detail.

Pensions for Jews deported from France

You can only apply for a pension, if you first get the title of 'political deportee'. After a ministerial decision including the consultation of the 'Commission of political deportees and internees' and other procedures, Jewish deportees can get financial compensation.

Searches related to: Parents deportation, Compensation french deported, Victims Holocaust