Parents dead camp France

Victims of the Holocaust are entitled to compensation. Read more about who is eligible for the official title of 'political deportee' and fill out an application form to receive a pension.

French and foreign citizens, who were deported from France after 16 June 1940, are officially recognized as 'political deportees'. If they were interned in prisons or concentration camps outside of the national territory or were classed as slave labourers, they can claim their rights to compensation.

Parents dead camp France

The rights of Jewish deportees

Those interned in or deported from France for political reasons during World War II have the right to wear the bronze 'Medal of deportation and internment' if they are acknowledged as 'political deportees/internees'. On our website, all rights to compensation for the victims of the Holocaust are described in detail.

Financial compensation for deported Jews

Victims of the Holocaust who were deported from France during World War II can only apply for a pension, if they have first received the official title of 'political deportee'. Learn more on the rights to compensation of political deportees and internees on our website.

Searches related to: Compensation deported child, Deported shot parents, Parents deportation