Jews deported

Victims of the Holocaust are entitled to compensation. Read more about who is eligible for the official title of 'political deportee' and fill out an application form to receive a pension.

French and foreign citizens, who were deported from France after 16 June 1940, are officially recognized as 'political deportees'. If they were interned in prisons or concentration camps outside of the national territory or were classed as slave labourers, they can claim their rights to compensation.

Jews deported

Rights to compensation for victims of the Holocaust

Political deportees such as deported Jewish parents or children can receive a pension and financial compensation for loss of assets. Additionally, they have the right to wear the 'Medal of deportation and internment' awarded to those in possession of a Deportees or Political Internees card.

Pensions for Jews deported from France

Victims of the Holocaust who were deported from France during World War II can only apply for a pension, if they have first received the official title of 'political deportee'. Learn more on the rights to compensation of political deportees and internees on our website.

Searches related to: Deported shot parents, Parents dead camp France, Children dead camp France