Jewish deportation

Victims of the Holocaust are entitled to compensation. Read more about who is eligible for the official title of 'political deportee' and fill out an application form to receive a pension.

Any person who was deported from France after 16 June 1940 is officially considered as 'political deportee'. This title is, among others, applicable to French citizens and foreigners who were deported to prisons or concentration camps outside of the national territory. Forced labourers are also entitled to compensation.

Jewish deportation

Rights to compensation for victims of the Holocaust

Those interned in or deported from France for political reasons during World War II have the right to wear the bronze 'Medal of deportation and internment' if they are acknowledged as 'political deportees/internees'. On our website, all rights to compensation for the victims of the Holocaust are described in detail.

Financial compensation for deported Jews

You can only apply for a pension, if you first get the title of 'political deportee'. After a ministerial decision including the consultation of the 'Commission of political deportees and internees' and other procedures, Jewish deportees can get financial compensation.

Searches related to: Deported jewish parents, Prevention of the crimes against humanity, Compensation french deported