Deportee pension

Jews who were deported from France during World War II will find details on their rights to compensation online. As soon as they receive the title of 'political deportee', they can apply for a pension.

The official title of 'political deportee' is given to those who were deported from France after 16 June 1940. Victims of the Holocaust like French and foreign deportees imprisoned or interned in concentration camps outside the national territory, and slave labourers can learn more about their rights on our website.

Deportee pension

The rights of Jewish deportees

Political deportees such as deported Jewish parents or children can receive a pension and financial compensation for loss of assets. Additionally, they have the right to wear the 'Medal of deportation and internment' awarded to those in possession of a Deportees or Political Internees card.

A pension for political deportees

You can only apply for a pension, if you first get the title of 'political deportee'. After a ministerial decision including the consultation of the 'Commission of political deportees and internees' and other procedures, Jewish deportees can get financial compensation.

Searches related to: Deported from France, Jewish deportee, Parents deported