Deported jewish parents

Jewish children and parents who were deported from France during the Second World War are eligible for the official title of 'political deportees'. They can apply for a pension.

French and foreign citizens, who were deported from France after 16 June 1940, are officially recognized as 'political deportees'. If they were interned in prisons or concentration camps outside of the national territory or were classed as slave labourers, they can claim their rights to compensation.

Deported jewish parents

Victims of the Holocaust and their rights

Political deportees such as deported Jewish parents or children can receive a pension and financial compensation for loss of assets. Additionally, they have the right to wear the 'Medal of deportation and internment' awarded to those in possession of a Deportees or Political Internees card.

A pension for political deportees

Jews deported from France have a right to compensation. Those officially recognized as 'political deportees' can apply for a pension after a medical visit and other administrative procedures. Our section 'Deported from France' will provide you with more information on this issue.

Searches related to: Deportee pension, Deported shot parents, Children dead camp France