Compensation jewish deported child

Jews who were deported from France during World War II will find details on their rights to compensation online. As soon as they receive the title of 'political deportee', they can apply for a pension.

The official title of 'political deportee' is given to those who were deported from France after 16 June 1940. Victims of the Holocaust like French and foreign deportees imprisoned or interned in concentration camps outside the national territory, and slave labourers can learn more about their rights on our website.

Compensation jewish deported child

Victims of the Holocaust and their rights

The 'Medal of deportation and internment' was instituted in 1948 for the victims of the Holocaust who were deported or interned for political reasons during the Second World War. Political deportees have the right to wear it and can also get other compensations like a pension.

A pension for political deportees

You can only apply for a pension, if you first get the title of 'political deportee'. After a ministerial decision including the consultation of the 'Commission of political deportees and internees' and other procedures, Jewish deportees can get financial compensation.

Searches related to: Jews deportees, Compensation deported child, Compensation french deported