Children dead camp France

Jews who were deported from France during World War II will find details on their rights to compensation online. As soon as they receive the title of 'political deportee', they can apply for a pension.

Any person who was deported from France after 16 June 1940 is officially considered as 'political deportee'. This title is, among others, applicable to French citizens and foreigners who were deported to prisons or concentration camps outside of the national territory. Forced labourers are also entitled to compensation.

Children dead camp France

Rights to compensation for victims of the Holocaust

Those interned in or deported from France for political reasons during World War II have the right to wear the bronze 'Medal of deportation and internment' if they are acknowledged as 'political deportees/internees'. On our website, all rights to compensation for the victims of the Holocaust are described in detail.

Pensions for Jews deported from France

Victims of the Holocaust who were deported from France during World War II can only apply for a pension, if they have first received the official title of 'political deportee'. Learn more on the rights to compensation of political deportees and internees on our website.

Searches related to: Deported jewish parents, Jewish deportation, Jewish deportee