Medal of the deportation and internment

Jews who have suffered from persecutions during the Second World War are entitled to compensation. Operated by the Holocaust Memorial, this website provides you with more information on this subject.

Those who suffered from the anti-Semitic legislation during the Second World War can find helpful information on compensation for Holocaust victims on our website. Since 2005, the Shoah Memorial gives you advice in case you or your parents were deported during World War II or suffered from spoliation. You can also ask for compensation if your parents died during the Holocaust.

Medal of the deportation and internment

Compensation for deported children and parents

Our website offers advice and support. Jewish internees deported from France can find out what kind of compensations they can receive. Children of Jewish parents who were shot during World War II are considered as Orphans of the Holocaust and are also entitled to compensation.

Compensation for Jewish victims of spoliation

After the Second World War, the restitution of stolen Jewish goods has become an important part of the compensation process. After the Jewish Genocide, many associations worked on compensations for Jews having suffered spoliation. You can check all compensation procedures online.

Searches related to: Requisitions jewish community, Requisitions occupation, Compensation second world war